Cameron was glad that the district finally approved his transfer request and that he is able to stay at Faubion Elementary. He headed back to school this morning for his first day of 2nd grade. He was happy that he got to walk in by himself without his sisters now that they are at middle school. Cameron's teacher is Mrs. Mulligan. He says he is going to miss the lazy summer days, but I know he is happy to be back with his friends at Faubion!
Monday, August 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your pictures look great! I really like your shirt! I'm ao glad you got to stay at your old school! Hope your week is going great...yea for 2nd grade.
Love, Grandma
You look so happy to be staying at Faubion for another year! Have a great school year!! Love, Nana
Post a Comment