Friday, September 16, 2011

Cameron Earns His Senior White Belt at His First Tae Kwon Do Test

Cameron has worked hard and was invited to participate in this last round of belt testing.  If the instructor thinks a student is ready to test then they are invited to test.  If a student demonstrates that they have mastered their skills then they pass and are awarded their next belt.  Cameron passed and has moved from white belt to senior white belt.  His next belt test will be in November if he is ready, so he is working towards his yellow belt!  Here are some photos and video segments from the belt test.
Cameron demonstrates One Step Sparring techniques with the class for his test.
Cameron receives his belt.
Cameron doing some sparring.

3 comments:

pat said...

So proud of you, Cameron for all your hard work toward your belt! Good job. I can tell you spent a lot of time getting ready! Way to go.

Nana and Papa said...

Good job, Cameron. We are so proud of you!! I know that you worked hard practicing for your belt test. I am glad that I got to go and watch you during class time. Keep up the good work!!!! You rock!!!! Love, Nana and Papa

Bart and Marisa said...

Uncle Bart, Emily and I loved watching these videos Cameron. Keep up the hard work!