Cameron took his yellow belt test this week and passed! We are very proud of his hard work and committment to his Tae Kwon Do class. He is the only senior white belt in his class to advance to yellow belt. In addition to the forms he learned in class, he also had to study/memorize quite a bit of academic knowledge at home. Clearly that brain of his worked to his advantage! Next he is working towards his senior yellow belt.
Here is Cameron and his class demonstrating kicks and some forms.
Cameron also had to do a board break for his test with his fist.
Way to go Cameron!!! We are very proud of you!! You have learned so much and you even know how to break a board!!! Very impressive!! Love, Nana and Papa
Wow, Cameron! What an accomplishment to get your yellow belt!!I am so proud of you. I can really tell you have been working hard! Good job! Love you, Grandma
2 comments:
Way to go Cameron!!! We are very proud of you!! You have learned so much and you even know how to break a board!!! Very impressive!! Love, Nana and Papa
Wow, Cameron! What an accomplishment to get your yellow belt!!I am so proud of you. I can really tell you have been working hard! Good job!
Love you,
Grandma
Post a Comment