I feel so blessed to have the greatest job in the world...that of an at home MOM! I have enjoyed so many moments just like this one where I get to be present with my children. My favorite memories are ones like this where we just hang out together. With spring looming, I am quickly reminded that Kindergarten is just around the corner and there will be a lot less opportunities to take time to chill out and just be in the moment together. I want to savor lazy times like this one!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Lazy Day
I feel so blessed to have the greatest job in the world...that of an at home MOM! I have enjoyed so many moments just like this one where I get to be present with my children. My favorite memories are ones like this where we just hang out together. With spring looming, I am quickly reminded that Kindergarten is just around the corner and there will be a lot less opportunities to take time to chill out and just be in the moment together. I want to savor lazy times like this one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well don't the two of them just look comfy!! I notice Cameron's Hummer is sitting there with the both of them too. Yes, they grow up too fast. Love you.
Post a Comment