The girls attended another competition this past weekend. Starline Dazzle took first place for their elementary team pom and jazz dances. The studio as a whole did very well earning sweepstakes. We are very proud of Mollie and Mackenzie for getting out there and dancing their hearts out in front of so many people.
Cameron managed to stay busy taking a few pictures with his own camera.
The girls were excited to have Grandma in town to watch them perform and Daddy was happy to have another person to help him "hold" seats! I better go rest up for round 3 of competitions which takes place next weekend.

1 comment:
Love the pictures and I loved being part of the weekend! I wouldn't trade anything for all my years of "stand sitting" - I was so lucky that my kids were good sports about all the "mothering" (waving at them, taking endless pictures, etc.)I did. These are precious times. Thanks for sharing your "Aha moment" with us!
Post a Comment