Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Mackenzie Bakes Easter Egg Cupcakes
Mackenzie shopped at the school book fair recently and instead of picking out the typical Hannah Montana books she asked for a cookbook. She thought this book full of neat cupcakes looked like something fun to try. She and Mommy spent 3 hours making Easter cupcakes on Good Friday. It was fun bonding time. When all was said and done I think we even had icing in our hair. The cupcakes sure tasted "sweet" though ;) Mackenzie said she wants to take this cookbook with her when she goes to visit Nana this summer because she said she wants to bake cupcakes with her Aunt Risa
. I hope Aunt Risa has as much fun as I did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mackenzie, we are sure glad that we got to eat your cupcakes that you made. They were delicious and we really liked the way that you decorated them. We know it took alot of time to make them and decorate them and we know how much fun you had doing that. We really had fun eating them. We were so glad that we got to spend Easter with all of you. The cookbook was a really good book choice and I am sure that your Aunt Risa will love making cupcakes with you, Mackenzie, and I can hardly wait to make homemade cookies with you. Papa can hardly wait to eat them, and I am sure that Mollie, Cameron, Emily, and Uncle Barty will like helping him eat them too. Good job cooking too, Mom. Love you.
Post a Comment