Great job singing Cameron!! I like the way that you did the hand motions!! Papa and I are really glad that we got to see you sing in Church! We hope that we get to see you sing again soon. We love you, Nana and Papa
What a great job Cameron! We are so proud of you for doing such a great job at church. Thanks for sharing this with us. Emily loved watching it too!!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Great job singing Cameron!! I like the way that you did the hand motions!! Papa and I are really glad that we got to see you sing in Church! We hope that we get to see you sing again soon. We love you, Nana and Papa
What a great job Cameron! We are so proud of you for doing such a great job at church. Thanks for sharing this with us. Emily loved watching it too!!
Post a Comment