With all the business of baseball season we managed to squeeze a trip to the pumpkin patch after the school carnival and Cameron's baseball game. I thought taking the kids when they were little was the hardest thing in the world. It was always a challenge to get them to sit still and look at the camera instead of running around. However, it is proving to be even more challenging now that the kids are older because they go to the patch with specific pumpkins in mind. This year they spent days ahead of time planning the face for their pumpkin and then forever picking out just the right one. In the end, they made good choices and they even managed to slow down long enough to take a few photos!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just love this time of year at the pumpkin patch, the pictures always come out so good with all of the colorful pumpkins as background for great pictures of everyone. The pictures turned out really good of all of you. I really like the pictures of the kids with their different shaped ghourds. Great pumpkins that you kids picked out!!! Also, love the Halloween shirts!! Papa and I are glad that we were able to share the pumpkin patch time with you'll this year. Lucky us!!! Love you, Nana and Papa
Post a Comment