Monday, February 1, 2010
"I Gotta Wear Shades"
The kids have 3 days off from school. This morning I drag myself downstairs for breakfast and this is what I saw...Cameron at the kitchen table wearing his much too small Thomas the Tank sunglasses. I had a flashback to the 80's with that Gotta Wear Shades song playing in my head. I guess even 5 year olds have those days where all they can do is put on their shades! Wonder if the AppleJacks and blueberry muffin tasted better with the "coolness factor" of the shades? I wanted to stay in bed longer today, but I can't keep the sun from rising. Gotta get up and face another day of laundry. I wonder how the dirty clothes will look from behind my own set of shades? My guess is probably the same, but maybe with a different attitude! Well at least Cameron helped me start my day with a smile...now if I could just get that 80's song out of my head! Oh and note to self...get that boy a big boy pair of sunglasses!
Labels:
Cameron
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cameron, love the shades!! Were the lights to bright first thing in the morning? You certainly brightened my day!!! Love you, Nana
Oh and Papa loved the shades to!!
Well, everybody gotta wear their shades, doncha know? Wish I looked that cool in the early morning! Love, Grandma
Post a Comment