Friday, March 5, 2010

HTE Dance Competition Austin, Texas



We went to another dance competition where the girls' Starline team performed.  We had an early start to the day as we had to be there at 7:30 in the morning.  The last photo shows just how tired the girls were as we pulled into our driveway at 9:00 that night. The girls did well, and their teams won several trophies.  Team Shine (Mackenzie) earned 7 awards and team Shimmer (Mollie) earned 6 awards.  It was rewarding watching the girls be such dedicated team members!  Way to go Shine and Shimmer!

Mackenzie Pom Dance:




Mackenzie Hip Hop (Forrest Gump) Dance:




Mackenzie Bollywood Dance:




Mollie Pom Dance:


Mollie Jazz Dance:





Mollie Prop Dance:

2 comments:

pat said...

I'm so proud of you both and your little dancing feet! You've both grown so much in your dancing ability and poise this year! Way to go! Looking forward to watching you dance many more times!
Love you both, Grandma

pat said...

I liked your dances...I think you did a great job! You both did very, very good!
Love, Anna