Sunday, March 21, 2010
Spring Break = Spare Time and Sponge Rollers
The girls got sponge rollers last month. Ever since Mackenzie went to a sleepover a few months back they have been begging for the chance to have their hair rolled. I find this humorous since I remember begging as a young girl to have sponge rollers put in my hair only to look back now at old photographs wondering to myself what in the world posessed me to beg for THAT look? With having a little spare time this week the girls had the chance to sleep in their own sponge rollers. They thought it was fun to wake up to curly hair. Sure they had fun with Nana, but one day they too will wonder what posessed them to beg for THAT hairdo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I remember begging for that too! (And now I wonder what in the world I was thinking).
You girls look tooo cute though. I love the hair. I'm sure Emi will want to look like that before long too.
I am glad that I got to do your hair with the rollers. It was fun. Hugs, Nana
Post a Comment