What a crazy busy week with back to school time and getting under contract to sell the Woodhollow house. We reached an agreement and are set to close on the Woodhollow house on September 16th (in 20 days). During this busy time we have watched the new house move from barely a frame to the beginnings of an actual house. The roof is on and the windows are installed. We even have bathtubs and a fireplace. They put in the temporary door also, so I was able to get a picture of the kids in front of it. Yes I know I am obsessed with photos of the kids by the front door. I think because the door does not change, so it is fun watching them get taller through the years. Soon they will begin to put the stone up on the exterior and then it will really begin to look like our house!
entrance with dining on right through archway
living room
looking down to the living from the loft
view from the loft out to the soil conservation site
kitchen
2 comments:
I can hardly wait to see the house all finished and know that you'll are sooooooo excited!!
Hugs, Nana
So pleased you are getting a new house! I'd love to see it sometime.
Love, Pat
Post a Comment