Mollie's art teacher chose a piece of her artwork to submit to the 1st annual district wide art show. The art show was to be held the 1st weekend in May. Unfortunately, it was cancelled on account of the Swine flu scare. With there only being a few weeks left in the school year, there was not time to reschedule the show. The art teacher decided to display the work of all 12 of the students chosen from her school in the main hallway of the elementary. It was not quite the district wide show we had planned to attend, but we all went up to the school with camera in tow to photograph Mollie with her sea turtle artwork. Way to go Mollie! She continues to color our world one piece of art at a time!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratultations, Mollie! I am so proud of you for having your art work chosen to be on display at school. I love your picture- the colors look great! Thanks for letting me know about it. Hope to see you soon. Love, Grandma
Mollie, Papa and I are so proud of you. Having your artwork chosen to be on display is a big honor, so congratulations on having done a great job on your art!! We love the colors that you chose for your turtle and we really love the way that your turtle looks just like it is going to crawl out of the picture at any moment!! Once again, Congrats on a job well done! Love you, Nana and Papa
I love the art work. I'm sorry that I am not there to see it. Way to go!! Love you!
Aunt Stephanie
Post a Comment