Each year for Mother's day I get to pick whatever fun thing I want to do with the kids. The day before Mother's Day is family fun... mommy's choice. In the past we have flown kites, been to a butterfly garden, stayed at a bed and breakfast...last year we took the girls to get their ears pierced. This year we went for brunch on Saturday at Chez Zee, did a little shopping at New York and Company (my favorite store) and Justice (the girls favorite store), and stopped for cookies at the American Cookie Company (Cameron's favorite thing to do at the mall). The girls and I also spent an hour together at Bath Junkie blending all kinds of scents. We each created a new lotion. Mollie colored hers orange,Mackenzie colored hers turquoise, and I picked green and purple of course. It was fun trying out all kinds of smells and helping each other decide on just the right fragrance.
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, what fun, shopping, eating and being with the family. What a great way to spend Mother's Day. I can hardly wait to smell all of the good lotions. Love you, Nana
Post a Comment