Mollie and Mackenzie have been wanting desks for the longest time, but since they share a room we had to wait until we found just the right space saving kind of desks. Greg and I finally found one we like at The Container store, so that is what the girls got as their big surprise for their birthday. Cameron gave them desk supplies and the girls each gave each other a purse. We took them to dinner at Chez Zee to celebrate their 9th birthday...the last of the single digits! Where has all the time gone?
Wow, what beautiful young girls you are becoming. Nine years old and moving into the double digit numbers next!! What fun. I can still remember taking care of the both of you during your first year, and watching you grow has been such fun. Hugs, Nana and Papa
1 comment:
Wow, what beautiful young girls you are becoming. Nine years old and moving into the double digit numbers next!! What fun. I can still remember taking care of the both of you during your first year, and watching you grow has been such fun. Hugs, Nana and Papa
Post a Comment