
I was proud and sad at the same time watching Cameron graduate from preschool. With Cameron having a late summer birthday, I had it in the back of my mind all along that I might keep him home an extra year. Well at age 3 1/2 he started reading, so I guess you could say God took that decision out of my hands! It would have been selfish of me to enroll him in another year of preschool. He is smart and so ready for Kindergarten! I wish I could say the same thing about myself. It will be hard for me to let him go off into that big world of elementary school. I am blessed to have been given this amazing opportunity of caring for Cameron and nurturing him during his early years. I know that many more exciting experiences lie ahead for him and I look forward to watching him grow.
Cameron hugs Ms. Foster one last time and she informed us that he wants to be a Race Car Driver when he grows up...we'll see about that ;)




A few of Cameron's friends...Lauren, Cameron H., Michael, and Logan get together for a photo.
1 comment:
I can't believe that Cameron is ready for kindergarten. What a cute kid with that haircut!! Way to go Cameron!!! Hugs, Nana and Papa
Post a Comment