So much fun to get the big sectional out of storage! We love our new shag rug in the living room. The room is complete except that we are waiting for our glass coffee table to be delivered at the end of the month. The tall kitchen table is also a new addition. We have already been cooking up a storm in the kitchen. So nice having a large, functional kitchen to cook in again!
Monday, November 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Now that's what I'm talking about, your house is now becoming your home. It has your personality. I love your living/kitchen area. The colors look great all together, and I really love your green shag rug!! As the song that I am listening to as I post this, says, Fabulous!!! Love, Mom
This is definitely becomming a Shalise house. I can't wait to see it all in person!
Post a Comment