Monday, November 15, 2010

The Purple is Back in the New Dining Room

The first room completed at the new house is the dining room.  I was so happy to have the painters here bringing back the purple.  I love having our dining furniture back from storage and my dishes too!  When we packed up at the Wood Hollow house I considered for a brief moment that maybe we had too many dishes, and perhaps we should give a set away.  I am so happy we kept them all because living without them for all these months helped me to realize that I really love my dishes.  So much fun to eat yummy meals that we have cooked here at home and actually have a choice of what kind of dish to serve on!  I will keep posting as rooms are complete here at home.

3 comments:

Nana and Papa said...

I love your purple dining room and your new curtains. Now your house is starting to look like a home instead of just a house. Dad says the mirror looks good!!! Love, Mom

Nana and Papa said...

Oh and look, there is real food in the pantry!!! Hugs, Mom

pat said...

Your favorite room, right?- the pantry!
Everything looks really good - looking forward to seeing it all soon. Love, Mom