Wow, they have done a whole lot more since we were there. The whole outside is done and the ground is in the process of being leveled out and there are now forms being laid for the driveway. And there is a front door!! The floors look great!! Can hardly wait to see the house again when we come for Cameron's next game. Love, Mom
2 comments:
Wow, they have done a whole lot more since we were there. The whole outside is done and the ground is in the process of being leveled out and there are now forms being laid for the driveway. And there is a front door!! The floors look great!! Can hardly wait to see the house again when we come for Cameron's next game. Love, Mom
I love the backyard. It looks larger than I thought it was going to be. I can't wait until Christmas!!!
Post a Comment