Friday, October 22, 2010

Mommy's Hair Went to the Dark Side

After the kids were born, my natural hair color began to get darker.  I still swear by the fact that my girls sucked the natural color right out of my head when I was pregnant with them!  After years of hilighting my hair, I have grown tired of the maintenance and decided to do an all over color to match my roots.  Now I just have to go and have my roots touched up to keep up with the gray hairs instead of heavy foils.   When I showed up at dismissal time the kids did not freak out and said they liked my hair.  Several school friends said cute hair and welcomed me to the dark side!  Greg has yet to see it!  We will see if I can survive without my hilights. 

2 comments:

Nana and Papa said...

Love the hair!!! That's how dark my hair used to be many, many years ago!! Love, Mom

pat said...

I used to have longer dark hair, too....long ago in a far away time!!!